Skip to main content

Creative Blurring

This is the original Photo.

Megan's Piece
This is my creative blurring piece, I took the original image and then I selected the panda and then I radial blur to blur the background.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a new Logo

This is the original photo of the Hot Wheels logo. This is my logo for hot wheels, I did this in art rage by using a circle stencil and then by coloring and drawing.

Scanned Felt Tip Drawing

This is the original piece without color. This is my version with the color, I just filled in the trees and the dolphins with black and then I used the gradient tool to make it look more like a sunset.

Celebrity Coloring Book Page Assignment

This is the original photo of Ellen DeGeneres Megan's Version This is my version of the photo, I traced the lines and then added some of the details.