Create a new Logo November 07, 2019 This is the original photo of the Hot Wheels logo. This is my logo for hot wheels, I did this in art rage by using a circle stencil and then by coloring and drawing. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Scanned Felt Tip Drawing October 31, 2019 This is the original piece without color. This is my version with the color, I just filled in the trees and the dolphins with black and then I used the gradient tool to make it look more like a sunset. Read more
Celebrity Coloring Book Page Assignment September 30, 2019 This is the original photo of Ellen DeGeneres Megan's Version This is my version of the photo, I traced the lines and then added some of the details. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment